Tuesday, 1 November 2011

Today's repertoire...

Today walking up in the morning was quite usual and I started to on my computer when my dad just woke up and he scolded me for using the computer too much...zzz...wondering and waiting for my honey to wake up and online, I was rather starring at twitter and maple doing nothing...although she woke up when I was about to go school, I still managed to talk to her even when I dont have my phone. Today's cca was quite a BIG difference and. My music conductor never scold us, never do any piece with us, instead, we spent 2 hours just on a warm up and he joke and told us stories, etc. Today, up till now, its a kinda interesting day but I just didt talk to honey much and was very bored after cca up till the time that my nephew came and he's SO CUTE! Honey is also VERY CUTE :P I Luv honey <3